Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week Three- Double Chocolate Cake Cookies

I can't imagine a cookie recipe easier, faster and yummier than these! Ady and I whipped up the dough in about 5 minutes. They are very yummy and since they use a cake mix I can see the possibility for lots of different options.




The Ingredients:

1 box of Chocolate cake mix ( Iused Chocolate Fudge)
1/2 cup oil (I used Canola)
2 eggs
1 cup of chocolate chips
Mix first three ingredients well, then add chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 8-9 minutes. Makes about three dozen.




Look at my "Super Helper." I usually make cookies while they are at school, but I am glad I waited today. Ady was such a great helper at school today her teacher sent a note home letting me know! As usual I love to hear what you think and if you try any variations. . .

1 comment:

  1. Tried these but used white chocolate chips instead. Very good and quick. I also used a yellow mix with "swirls" for the chocolate chips. The swirls are a combination of milk chocolate and white chocolate. They were our favorites.

    ReplyDelete